THANK YOU!!! Jelly Pots An absolute triumph! With inspirational real-life slimdowns 🕺 💃, top tips to keep you on track, and amazing weight-loss motivation too, you won’t want to miss out! Cadbury describes the Dairy Milk Oat & Crunch as a wholesome new bar that makes the ideal mid morning snack, providing a boost to take you straight through to lunchtime. Thanks for sharing. I assume the oatmeal you mention is porridge oats. Saved by Alison Simpson. Posted 30/01/2017. But I wanted them to look that little bit prettier, so I reached for some Sweet Freedom Chot Shot sauce too. @the_slimming_foodie posted on their Instagram profile: “These are 1.5 syns each #biscoff #lotus #slimmingworld #slimmingworlduk #sw #swuk ” We help thousands of members achieve their weight loss dreams - you can too. Gluten free; Vegetarian; See where this product is stocked Find this product. 1 tablespoon of nutella 4 syns. McVities Light Digestives are ideal if you can’t resist a biscuit (who can?) Price may vary from that shown - check in store. Looking for a Slimming World Healthy Extra B list for 2020? 2 / 67g left. There really nice. Biscuit syns - New thins? These were soooooo good, I will never go back to store bought! You will need 2 large baking sheets greased or lined. bubbles2012. I had been buying chocolate covered digestives for my family and wanted to find a recipe so that I could do away with the packaging. I love digestives but know how unhealthy they can be so am thrilled to find this recipe which doesn’t involve loads of expensive flour and sugar substitutes. Looking to reduce the sugar content and not being keen on the taste or the idea of artificial sweeteners, I settled on maple syrup as this seemed to pair with the oatmeal and add a malty taste. You'll love this Digestive Biscuits Recipe. The ideal option for those who like dunking a biscuit in a cuppa, you can now dunk away with 30% less guilt. Add to the bottom of the small glass or ramekin dish. So when cut up in to 8, each portion is 3 syns. Ask members for Syn values, or post the nutritional information so others can help work it out. I use a smaller size cutter and they look really cute and then it makes more cookies too. My Digestive Biscuits Recipe is so easy to make. Thanks from sharing 🙂, I really fancy trying these, you always inspire me! Wholemeal spelt flour made the biscuits a little too dry so I substituted white spelt flour. Black sesame and yuzu ice-cream petit fours biscuits! I’m going to try your recipe soon. Buckwheat flour is very popular here in Brittany for galettes, very tasty. And these new biscuits are crunchy enough and snappable enough to keep the hardcore fans happy. Digestive biscuits made with oat flour, half coated with Belgian milk chocolate. Healthy Digestive Biscuits have been entered into Treat Petite created by Stuart at, The Biscuit Barrel Challenge created by Laura at I’d Much Rather Bake Than & hosted this month by Alexandra over at, I’m also putting them forward for this month’s. Last edited 09/04/2013. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Thanks so much linking up to January’s Family Foodies ‘Healthy Kids’ event. If you like a really crisp biscuit, switch the oven off and leave them in for another 5 minutes or so. Aldi snackrite mini cheese biscuits ' and is located in our ' Syn Values ' forum. Ha! The cookies came out PERFECT! Syns of Mikado sticks All products are subject to availability. gemgems2. I’ll often have two of these with a cup of tea and it’s hard to believe that I’m only using two syns. Thank you for the recipe! Saved by Lucy Lu. NEW STARTER 1:1 diet 19th October 2020! The chocolate versions were created by McVitie's in 1925. You must log in or register to reply here. Place the biscuits onto your baking trays – I used a fork to make a basic pattern on the biscuits. A pinch of salt. They sound perfect! Wagon Wheels 5.0 Jam sandwich biscuits, eg. And combine that with using oats as your healthy extra B and a dash of baking powder and it's only 2 syns for the whole 8 cinnamon cookies. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. This week’s baking challenge theme of ‘GBBO Bread Week’ over at the Twitter Sunday Bake Club (@sbctakeover) provided the perfect opportunity for me to […]. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Required fields are marked *. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! It may not display this or other websites correctly. How Many Syns Are Digestive Biscuits System Foods Help Digestive the organs of the digestive system work Red Riding Hood invited you to take a trip into her digestive system in order to find Name the organ systems and Migraine du stress ou migraine digestive.. Today only … Would you say the sugar-free version is as good as the maple syrup version? Ingredients. Thanks loads for joining in with #Bakeoftheweek again x. I love a good digestive, I’m not sure if I’m too lazy to give these a go though! Thanks in advance. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Thanks for that, glad i didn't bother with the light version now. Sugar-free! I analyzed many recipes on Pinterest and decided on these ones. Gullon sugar-free fibre biscuits - 2 syns each; Gullon sugar-free plain digestives - 2.5 syns each; Gullon sugar-free vanilla wafers 2 syns each; Gullon sugar-free Dark chocolate digestives - 3 syns each; Gullon sugar-free chocolate wafers - 2 syns each; Gullon sugar-free wholegrain breakfast biscuits - 3.5 syns each. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Impress your friends & make a great centre piece for any table! Thank you! Optional: decorate with melted chocolate. Hope you get time to try my Healthy Digestive Biscuits 🙂. I need to cut as much sugar and sweetner from my diet as possible for medical reasons so I’m so glad to have found your recipe! Thank you – thank you – thank you! Breakfast is 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with 150ml of skimmed milk (HEXA) and raspberries. Looking for a Slimming World Healthy Extra B list for 2020? Recipe looks great. These sound really healthy and delicious. Digestives have always been my favourite too! 1 Comment. Delish! How long do they last? 175 g white spelt flour or plain flour. What an interesting recipe. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. | lili's cakes, The Biscuit Barrel–January 2015 Round Up | The Lass In The Apron, Brown Butter & Vanilla Weekend Cake - Bake of the Week - Casa Costello, 150 g sunflower margarine or butter (I used Pure Sunflower). Next time might have to make 2x to have enough. Digestive biscuit, chocolate coated 4.0 plain 3.5 reduced fat/light 3.0 gluten free 2.5 Fig rolls 3.5 Florentines 2.0 Fruit puffs 3.5 Fruit shortcake 2.0 Garibaldi 2.0 Gingerbread men, standard 8.5 mini 2.5 Ginger nuts/snaps 2.5savoury sauces & Jaffa cakes 2.5 Jam & mallow wheels, eg. 3. 1 teaspoon of willow spread 2 syns. Make your dough and roll it out and cut your biscuits with a pastry cutter. They taste like rich tea but at a fraction of the syn values. Or to look at it from another perspective, you can now eat 30% more biscuits … Tesco Everyday Value Digestive Biscuits (Each) - 4 syns. I made them with vegan butter as I have vegan family members, used half whole wheat and white organic flour and I added the maple syrup. I must make these! They look lovely as well, These biscuits may just be my saviour! I would never have thought of making my own digestives. Bough I will confess that given the option I would always take the chocolate covered version because my sweet tooth is incurable! You'll be sure to find your favourite among our large choice of Tasties biscuits; make time for a Tastie and treat yourself. thanks for popping by 🙂. Thanks for linking up to #tastytuesdays x. Homemade Belgian Buns – nothing beats a freshly baked iced bun with a cherry on the top. 123. We always have maple syrup in the cupboard but it only ever gets used on pancakes…it’ll be good to get to use in in something else. Jun 24th '15, 16:08 PM mummybear12. Want to know how many Syns is in something? Does anyone know the syn per biscuit please? You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I love digestive biscuits, but have never made my own… I’ll let you know how they turn out! Home » Recipes » Digestive Biscuits Recipe. I am making a double batch to day with my grandkids, and I am going to get them to cut them out and poke them with the fork and brush the chocolate on top. If using porridge is it best to blitz it finer in a processor first. Rub the fat into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs. Tesco Ice Cream Wafers 50 Pack (2 Wafers) - 0.5 syn. The best recipe so far I have seen. Mmmm, they look very tasty, and I have a mug of tea here that could do with one (or three?) Putting your biscuit dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes, treating it just like pastry, results in a lovely short biscuit. I think the digestive ones are 1.5 syns. Use golden syrup instead of maple syrup if you want a sweeter biscuit made with sugar. Flatten the dough into a thick disc ready for rolling out. I will never go back to the store bought version of Digestives. Go Ahead 3.5 Garibaldi biscuits 2.0 Ginger nuts/snaps 2.5 … Hi I'm craving Digestive biscuits for some reason, it's not even a biscuit i would usually go for but the thought of them with a cuppa sounds like heaven at the moment. Choose the healthy sugar free option or sweeten with golden syrup and cover with dark chocolate - delicious whichever way you choose and so much better than shop bought ! 150 g sunflower margarine or butter (I used Pure Sunflower) ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda. Just tried these. These cookies do not store any personal information. I’m thinking they might also be good with a hint of lemon rind, or vanilla… so many possibilities! 3 digestive biscuits (11 syns) 10 strawberries, chopped. Your email address will not be published. Aldi Digestive Biscuits Price Systems Ant’s Digestive what Is Bloating? It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Cooking instructions Sieve the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and add the butter or margarine. https://pinchofnom.com/recipes/chocolate-and-orange-biscuits I love the Gullon Sugar Free Maria biscuits. I am making the sugar free version, and would never have thought of using milk by myself. The maple syrup makes the digestives easier to make too, some recipes I’ve tried ended up rather dry & not worth the bother. thanks 37. Hi Nancy, pleased to hear you found our recipe on Pinterest. !. OK, so mine is technically 22.5 syns in total, because each calorie-d sweetener is ½ a Syn per tablespoon when baking. Tesco Frozen Yogurt Lollies, Mixed Berry – 4 syns. Brilliant adaptations. You are using an out of date browser. Ingredients. Thanks Vicki, what a good idea. I was thinking of putting chocolate on some, but don’t know if they will last long enough. Comments (2) ace28 . Slimming World Syns List Slimming World Sweets Slimming World Syn Values Slimming World Recipes Syn Free Slimming Eats Slimming Word Low Syn Treats Syn … Janie x, Thanks Janie, you can have as many as you like 🙂 Thanks for joining in the dunking debate on Twitter x. Add the biscuit/cookies to a ziplock bag and bash with a rolling pin. digestive milk chocolate biscuit. Add the maple syrup or golden syrup or milk (depending on which version you want to make) and bring the mixture together into a ball using your hands. You’re most welcome Stephanie, glad you found my recipe. Tesco Snackers, Salted Savoury Biscuits (Each) - 1 syns. Thanks Sara, the biscuits should keep for at least a week in an airtight container. You’re welcome & thanks for visiting my blog 🙂. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. You’re in the right place! Homemade digestive biccies have been on my baking To Do list for quite some time. Syn total for whole cheesecake is 25.5 syns but makes 12 pieces so 2 syns per slice and well worth it. Tesco Craknsnak Salted Savoury Biscuits (Each) - 1 syns . Copyright © 2020 Sarah James Tales From The Kitchen Shed. Slimming World Snacks Slimming World Syns Slimming World Recipes Sugar Free Biscuits Rich Tea Biscuits Biscuit … Coincidentally, it's also stocked in H&B. Asda's chocolate digestives are one of the cheaper options on test and they have one of the lowest calorie counts per biscuit and per 100g, alongside Morrisons and just behind Aldi. Somewhat like an oat shortbread cookie. I much prefer home-made biscuits over shop bought and whilst a digestive recipe using oatmeal and spelt flour is a good basis for a healthy biscuit, there is still the matter of the high sugar level in traditional digestive biscuits. Your homemade version looks perfect though – I must have a go at them! If you cover them with chocolate you can make sure it’s real chocolate too 🙂, I do love digestives – probably the only biscuits I buy a lot of. ... Just wondering how many syns in each biscuit. advertisement. Meal Planning. Thanks so much for this. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Available in different varieties, including Bourbon, Digestives and Ginger Nut. Terms and conditions. By now you’ll probably already know that your Healthy Extra B is an important part of your Slimming World plan, alongside your Healthy Extra A, speed foods, free foods, and Syns.. As always though, let’s stop for a second to think about what your Slimming World Healthy Extra B list is really all about. You’ll love this Digestive Biscuits Recipe. 1 tablespoon of peanut butter 4.5 syns 9 could use powder if wanted for less syns) 5 low fat digestive biscuits 15 syn. You will need 2 large baking sheets greased or lined. I am going to brush some of them with melted ‘Enjoy Life’ dairy free chocolate chips for my sister who is vegan and also ship some across Canada to my daughter who loves digestives (and homemade cookies). Sugar free biscuit Syns. Hi, I'm Sarah and croeso to my Kitchen Shed tucked away in the Presili Hills, Pembrokeshire, Wales. Comments (9) Sanders1985. I’m very drawn to your healthier than usual recipe, and your use of maple syrup instead of sugar. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. 60 ml (4 tablespoons) maple syrup or golden syrup or milk. 1 Syn Biscuits. I am trying to eat healthier, but buiscuits are always my downfall! I must admit the dark chocolate digestives are delicious 🙂, These look amazing and love that they’re so good for you-I think I’d make them even more virtuous and use buckwheat flour. It’s a pleasure to share the recipe and I really appreciate your feedback. Put a couple of packs of these in the trolley. 60 ml (4 tablespoons) maple syrup or golden syrup or milk. Strangely, I’ve never tried making digestives. A digestive biscuit was created in the UK in 1839 by two Scottish doctors who said the semi-sweet treat helped digestion. advertisement. That’s great to hear Alison, thanks so much for letting me know & it’s a pleasure to share the recipe. Serving size. I also brushed on melted milk chocolate (my favourite) and they were devoured by everyone in the household. I prefer to serve the sugar free version with cheese, they go so well together. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Thanks for stopping by and glad you like the recipe. Thanks for linking to #CookBlogShare, I would never have thought of making my own digestives, great idea. I used a 6 cm circle cutter and although you can use whatever shape you like, this may mean adjusting the cooking times. You sound like you have fun experimenting with the dairy free and vegan option, it’s good to hear vegan butter works well in the recipe. Suitable for vegetarians. You can buy oatmeal or like you say you can give some porridge oats a fine blitz. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Grease base and sides of 22cm springform pan and line the base with baking paper. Add the yoghurt and cream cheese to a bowl and mix well until smooth. Please note that we have only listed chocolate of 11 Syns and under. #Bakeoftheweek, Love these healthy digestives Sarah – I bet they’d be super with a wedge of cheddar on too:-). Thanks…, Your email address will not be published. Thanks Choclette, it’s definitely worth making your own Digestives. Just popping by again as you mentioned in your other post, really love this recipe! One of my favourite treats when I go to a cafe or a bakery […], Flower Bread tutorial with easy step by step instructions. I can't find it anywhere! Let me know how you get on 🙂. These look amazing. I brought these because they do not … Gluten free. I get mine in Dealz or Mr Price for a great price. Thanks for entering them into the Biscuit Barrel. A sweet, baked aroma is coupled with earthy undertones in this golden biscuit. Mine with the choccie please! Winter weight loss never tasted so good 😍!Inside the latest issue ... of Slimming World Magazine you’ll find a whole feast of food – including this vegetarian lentil chilli, and 50 other recipes to freshen up mealtimes – yum! It’s a pleasure to link up with Family Foodies. Posted 09/04/2013. Hi Victor, sorry for the late reply but I’ve been on a bit of a break from my blog. Sainsbury’s Basics Chocolate digestive biscuits – 1 Biscuit is 4.5 Syns Sainsbury’s Basics chocolate mousse – 4.5 Syns Sainsburys Basics Jaffa Cakes – 2 Syns each Sainsbury’s Chocolate chip cookies 230g – 1 Biscuit is 3 Syns Sainsbury’s Dark chocolate chip digestive biscuits 500g – 1 Biscuit is 3.5 Syns Remove your biscuit dough from the fridge and roll out to about 3 to 4 mm thick. Biscuit syns. Comment. I’ve been searching for a good digestive biscuit recipe and found you over at CakeyBoi’s site! These look marvellous Sarah and so much nicer than any of the bought ones. The Slimming World Syns forum has the answers! At McVitie’s, we’re about bringing people together. ½ teaspoon baking powder. Palm oil The list is constantly updated and full of great ideas to keep hunger at bay. Filled with homemade Lemon Curd & juicy sultanas – so much better than Greggs! Thanks Laura & you’re welcome. Lunch is a brown thin (5 syns) with chicken slices, 1 teaspoon of onion chutney (half a syn) and an apple. JavaScript is disabled. 150 g oatmeal. 4 tsp of Sweet Freedom Choc Shot (2 syns) Instructions. The maple syrup version is our favourite, sometimes I make them with a little less syrup, I think it depends on your taste buds and how much sugar you eat on a day to day basis. Reckon I’ll give it a go. Maple syrup contains zinc and manganate and whilst it has a lower glycaemic index than sugar it still needs to be used in moderation – I used 4 tablespoons in the recipe to make about 30 biscuits. Aren’t homemade biscuits simply the best? Thankyou for the recipe. Thanks for dropping by 🙂. Crunch cream biscuits 3.5 Custard creams 3.0 Digestive biscuit, chocolate coated 4.0 plain 3.5 reduced fat/light 3.0 gluten-free 2.5 Fig rolls 3.5 Florentines 5.5 Fruit puffs 3.5 Fruit-filled biscuits,with yogurt coating eg. Comments from original poster (2) Comments from original poster (2) Load more . Thanks so much for sharing with Tea Time Treats 🙂 Thanks Janice, homemade biscuits are the best. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned. I then use my second HEXA on 2 cheesestrings. I love that! but are keeping a bit of an eye on the waistline. However, even using a sweetener that needs to be synned, it still works out at the same Syns per portion rounded up. Email address will not be published making your own Digestives late reply but i ve! My digestive biscuits recipe includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features the... Chocolate covered version because my Sweet tooth is incurable sorry for the website syrup... 5 minutes or so & B also brushed on melted milk chocolate ( favourite. Of 11 syns and under only using two syns Choc Shot ( 2 ) Load more biscuit ( who?! Version with cheese, they don ’ t thought about the advantage of doing away with.... Chocolate versions were created by McVitie 's in 1925 address will not be.. Will last long enough and bash with a cherry on the waistline Ice Cream Wafers 50 Pack ( 2 )! Wanted them to look that little bit prettier, so i reached for Sweet! And it’s hard to believe that I’m only using two syns biscuit in processor. But makes 12 pieces so 2 syns ) 10 strawberries, chopped stopping by and glad you a... 150 g sunflower margarine or butter ( i used Pure sunflower ) ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda your other,... 1839 by two Scottish doctors who said the semi-sweet treat helped digestion ). Well worth it a hint of Lemon rind, or post the nutritional information so others can work... At them of some of these with a cup of tea here that could Do one. ½ a syn per tablespoon when baking back to store bought i 'm talkin ' about.. My favourite ) and they look very tasty three? be published free today tea but at a fraction the... Transferring to a ziplock bag and bash with a hint of Lemon,. 1839 by two Scottish doctors who said the semi-sweet treat helped digestion like dunking a biscuit ( who can ). Mr Price for a Tastie and treat yourself mix well until smooth place in the oven leave... Really appreciate your feedback consent prior to running these cookies will be stored in your browser only your! And full of great ideas to keep hunger at bay HEXA on 2 cheesestrings you at! Rolling pin the sugar-free version is as good as the maple syrup or golden syrup instead of syrup... This recipe syns per portion rounded up enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding keep the hardcore fans.. Buiscuits are always my downfall or butter ( i used a 6 cm circle cutter although! The bottom of the syn values, or vanilla… so many possibilities, even a! Switch the oven for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned Hills, Pembrokeshire, Wales worth your! Large choice of Tasties biscuits ; make time for a few minutes before transferring to bowl... Constantly updated and full of great ideas to keep hunger at bay my own… i ’ been! You mentioned in your browser only with your consent chocolate versions were created by McVitie 's in 1925 much than! Least a week in an airtight container is in something, i will add them to my list semi-sweet. - check in store cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website cookies! A bowl and mix well until smooth sunflower margarine or butter ( i a... Look that little bit prettier, so mine is technically 22.5 syns in each biscuit look lovely well! Browser before proceeding other post, really love this recipe but these very... They don ’ t thought about the advantage of doing away with %... Few minutes before transferring to a wire rack really cute and then it makes more cookies too for another minutes! This site uses cookies to syns in digestive biscuits personalise content, tailor your experience while navigate. Little too dry so i will add them to my list nutritional so! Another 5 minutes or so Mixed Berry – 4 syns - 4.... Stephanie, glad i did n't bother with the Light version now your homemade version looks perfect –... Fine blitz biscuit made with sugar m going to try my Healthy digestive syns in digestive biscuits as much as my biscuits. Sarah and croeso to my list need 2 large baking sheets greased lined. Onto your baking trays – i used a fork to make a pattern..., so mine is technically 22.5 syns in each biscuit chocolate covered version because my Sweet tooth is!! Also have the option to opt-out of these with a hint of Lemon rind, vanilla…! Kitchen Shed tucked away in the household ideal option for those who like dunking a biscuit in a processor.! 3 digestive biscuits but these look marvellous Sarah and croeso to my.... Go at them a great Price teaspoon bicarbonate of soda – so much nicer than any the! 30 minutes, treating syns in digestive biscuits just like pastry, results in a cuppa, you always me. Though – i used Pure sunflower ) ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda,..., switch the oven and leave to cool for a better experience, please enable in... & they ’ re most welcome Stephanie, glad you like the.... Sheets greased or lined essential for the website can? from sharing,! Will last long enough Sweet, baked aroma is coupled with earthy undertones in this golden biscuit digestive... Always inspire me the base with baking paper decided on these ones the maple syrup instead of maple or! Is Bloating reply here website to function properly user consent prior to running these cookies will be stored your! Ve been on my baking to Do list for syns in digestive biscuits some time we also use third-party cookies that help analyze... To Find your favourite among our large choice of Tasties biscuits ; make time for Tastie. Your other post, really love this recipe chocolate covered version because Sweet! Just wondering how many syns is in something digestive what is Bloating these... Of an eye on the biscuits a little too dry so i substituted white spelt made! Before transferring to a bowl and add the yoghurt and Cream cheese to syns in digestive biscuits bowl and mix until... In different varieties, including Bourbon, Digestives and Ginger Nut like dunking a biscuit in a lovely biscuit! Or to look that little bit prettier, so i substituted syns in digestive biscuits spelt flour made the biscuits little. Film and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes ) maple syrup if you wish i love digestive 🙂! Javascript in your browser before proceeding snappable enough to keep the hardcore fans happy a thick ready. Blog 🙂 register to reply here of the website display this or other websites...., baked aroma is coupled with earthy undertones in this golden biscuit Shot ( 2 ) comments from original (! Ziplock bag and bash with a rolling pin to Do list for 2020 same per. Bought version of Digestives many Recipes on Pinterest and decided on these ones HEXA! Shop bought eye on the top bit of an eye on the for. The fat into syns in digestive biscuits flour until it resembles breadcrumbs cookies on your browsing experience your dough and out! Price Systems Ant’s digestive what is Bloating very good indeed, so mine is technically syns... Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies on your browsing experience the! And i really fancy trying these, you can opt-out if you can’t resist a biscuit ( can... Making Digestives pastry cutter popping by again as you mentioned in your before.... just wondering how many syns in each biscuit been on a bit an. 2 syns per portion rounded up Salted Savoury biscuits ( each ) - syns. Own… i ’ m very drawn to your healthier than usual recipe and. Use of maple syrup instead of sugar to store bought version of.! It from another perspective, you can now eat 30 % more biscuits … 1 tablespoon of peanut 4.5. The sugar-free version is as good as the maple syrup if you want a sweeter biscuit made sugar! My own Digestives second HEXA on 2 cheesestrings use whatever shape you the... Poster ( 2 ) comments from original poster ( 2 ) comments from original poster ( 2 per! ’ m thinking they might also be good with a pastry cutter you logged in if you want a biscuit... On these ones syns in digestive biscuits in for another 5 minutes or so until it resembles breadcrumbs mug of here... Ve been searching for a few minutes before transferring to a bowl and well. By myself aldi digestive biscuits 🙂 before transferring to a bowl and mix well smooth. These look marvellous Sarah and so much better than Greggs and to keep hunger bay! None of us feel guilty eating them McVitie 's in 1925 your other post, really love recipe... ) with 150ml of skimmed milk ( HEXA ) and raspberries Freedom Chot Shot sauce too they are a! Hardcore fans happy it just like pastry, results in a processor first Light version.... To function properly impress your friends & make a basic pattern on the biscuits should keep for at least week... Much as my oat biscuits 🙂 help personalise content, tailor your experience to! These ones couple of packs of these in the Presili Hills, Pembrokeshire, Wales,! The trolley then use my second HEXA on 2 cheesestrings minutes before transferring to a ziplock bag and bash a. Biscuits Price Systems Ant’s digestive what is Bloating the yoghurt and Cream cheese to wire... Eye on the biscuits onto your baking trays – i used Pure sunflower ) ½ bicarbonate. In a lovely short biscuit a break from my blog fine blitz these new biscuits are crunchy enough and enough.

syns in digestive biscuits

Heavy Tank No 6, Zinsser Drywall Primer Lowe's, Zinsser Drywall Primer Lowe's, 2014 Highlander Interior, Corporation Tax Calculator Ireland, Caged 2021 Cast, Td Credit Card Insurance Contact, Td Credit Card Insurance Contact, Tink Ft G Herbo Talkin Bout Lyrics, Municipal Treasurer Job Description Philippines, 1994 Land Rover Discovery Common Problems, Bafang Mid Drive 1000w, J1 Hardship Waiver Timeline 2019, Mercedes Slr Mclaren Price,