The 26.5' stand over height allows smaller-frame riders to enjoy the same comfortable ride and control found on larger Rambo models. It uses a powerful, yet whisper quiet high torque electric motor. Stopping power on your bike can vary depending on My first E-bike, Rambo, you did not disappoint, went together easy, first ride was amazing. Log back in to view or add items any time. Keeps me and them both happy! } Love the power. I keep upgrading bikes and selling the previous on to my buddies as they all want them. I am one of those internet research freaks, good or bad. Happy wishing! Just got the bike, and the first couple rides have been AWESOME!!!!! I applaud the folks at Rambo for the way they operate their business, even in today’s times. The brakes are dual piston hydraulic brakes for plenty of stopping power. Rambo 1000XPC Xtreme Performance Electric Bike (Viper Western Camo), Abus Steel Cable Lock Multiloop 210 (Black), Abus Diskus Padlock 24/IB Bike Lock (60mm), Crankbrothers Bike Maintenance Multi Tool (Black/Red), Topeak Survival Tool Wedge Pack II Bike Repair Tool Kit, Rambo Bikes The Pursuit R750W G4 Electric Bike (Matte Black/Charcoal), Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm brakes, Kenda Krusade rugged anti-puncture 4-inch wide tires, Rambo R750W G4 Electric Bike (Matte Black/Charcoal), Front brake: Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm, Rear brake: Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm, Tire: Kenda Krusade Anti-Puncture 26 x 4 inch. Shop Rambo Bikes 750W Fat Bike | 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Rambo Bikes 750W Fat Bike + Free Shipping over $49. I’m not going back to old bike ever again! And the customer service was very helpful with my questions. With its 750W BBS02 Bafang High-Torque Motor, Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm brakes and rugged anti-puncture, wide tires you'll be able to ride for up to 19 miles without stop or pedaling. Fully adjustable Rear Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm. Right handle bar for pedal gears with thumb throttle for electric motor. They have all performed great. We purchased this bike locally (we wanted it assembled and adjusted) for my wife, but it has become the favorite bike to ride by everyone in the family. The Rambo 750 C26 is a pretty strong and versatile bike that can be useful for many adventurous bikers who ride on difficult trails. Happy wishing! })(); Your email address will not be published. 1 offer from $1,499.00. Don’t forget to bring your order confirmation email, as well as a valid photo ID. This bike features a Bafang 750W BBSH02 High Torque Mid Drive and a long-lasting LG 48V10.4AH battery. forms: { Free 2-Day Shipping on Thousands of Items. { Extended Returns & free 2-day shipping See Details. The R750 comes with a matte black & grey frame. For more info please click here. This fall is going to be awesome! Hands down the best bike around. } Affiliate Disclaimer: If you click a link on this page, then go on to make a purchase, we may receive a commission ... Rambo 750W R750 G4. Powerhouse. It is a “grin from ear-to-ear” riding experience. item 2 Rambo Electric Bike R750 G4 Extreme Performance Matte Black & Grey - 750 26 2 - Rambo Electric Bike R750 G4 Extreme Performance Matte Black & Grey ... 4 - Rambo 2019 750W Electric Bike (Black & Tan) $2,499.99. And I love all the accessory options and great personalized customer experience I received. Well…..what can I say. The specs are identical, but the R750 comes with a matte black frame and the ability to customize your bike using 1 of 10 unique customization kits. Rambo 750W R750XP G3 Carbon Electric Bike . Free 2-Day Shipping on Thousands of Items See Details, Close They will handle anything from city streets, to sandy beaches, to deserts and snow trails, and the great outdoors generally. The R750 comes with a matte black and grey frame. Rambo Electric Bike Review Test how to use a bike for bow hunting deer exapand your options - Duration: ... 2018 RAMBO Electric Bike Updates from Interbike (R750… Please take this into account when placing your order. Fully adjustable Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm. For more information visit Store Pickup Information, Questions?Call us at1-800-221-0828Visit the Help Center. Required fields are marked *. The uses for the R750 really are endless. It comes with a matte black frame and includes rear rack, front rack, PDW fenders, and full black bag. The R750 comes with a matte black & grey frame. The BBS02 motor has been a leader in the ebike world for a decade. NOTE: The R150 Rear Rack is currently on backorder. You'll find the guaranteed lowest prices and unparallel support on motorized bicycles, motorized bicycle kits, electric bike kits, and electric bikes. The Rambo 750 24" is a Fat Tire Electric Hunting Bike that is great for fishing, hunting, and exploring the outdoors. Go deeper into the woods than ever before, or use the R750 for camping or cruising around the neighborhood. I’ve owned a few different E-Bikes and the Pursuit is for sure my favorite. listeners: [], Rambo Bikes 750W Electric Bike, Matte Black, R750 G3, MPN: R750 G3, UPC: 816153012452, Code: 2B7-EB-RB0007-R750-G3 Rambo Bikes 750W Electric Bike, Matte Black, R750 G3 1 of 6 images Don’t be fooled for less the than best! I’m always searching for the best among the wide variety of bikes, and I can proudly say I made the right choice of buying the Pursuit. Use the R750 for camping, cruising around the neighborhood, hunting, fishing, or all of the above! It features a 3-speed internal hub to get you through the toughest terrain, great for grassland areas and a high torque 750W mid-drive motor. Enjoy $5 off your first purchase of $50 or more. With over 12 years in business and over 500,000 happy customers, we're the most trusted name in the industry. It seems like there is an account associated with that email. I agree with Travis’s opinion. Rambo’s frame integrated batteries allow the battery sit lower on the bike frame than a standard battery. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Get around quieter and smarter than ever before! The Rambo Ryder 750W 24 Matte Black and Tan bike features 24” x 4” wheels, 48v 14AH battery, and a slightly smaller frame to accommodate smaller riders. Get your favorite products faster and save on shipping fees! In fact, not even close. The Rambo 750 is a brother to the R750C. The Rambo 750W Costco Electric Bike comes in black. These are literally go-anywhere all terrain e-bikes. The Rambo Pursuit 750W Matte Black and Charcoal was designed and equipped specifically for the outdoor enthusiasts and features Rambo intelligent power control. A very affordable price point; Hydraulic brakes and powerful mid-drive motor are helpful; on: function(evt, cb) { I have owned several Rambo’s over the last 4 years. Would highly recommend. Just received my pursuit, have 40 plus miles on it! The bike has a maximum range of 19 miles and a maximum unassisted speed of 19MPH. Find out more. The R750 G4 was designed and equipped specially for the outdoor enthusiasts and features Rambo intelligent power control. you called out a couple things i was interested in and it helped me make my decision. Left handle bar controls for electric motor. Cheers to a great company! Great all around bike. The nice thing is they are in such demand my resale stays strong. The Rambo Bike comes equipped with disc brakes. Electric bikes are a great way to access hunting areas. My goal is to be transparent and unbiased, this video and written review are not meant to be an endorsement of Rambo Bikes products. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This Item has a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) restriction set by the Manufacturer / Distributor that limits how we can display our selling price. The laws vary depending on the country you are in. Rambo customer service is amazing. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned. window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { I love it. It’s a smooth, fun, comfortable ride. Rambo Bikes The Pursuit R750W G4 Electric Bike (Matte Black/Charcoal) - 75026. Recently added item(s). Use the 750 for camping, cruising around the … The 5 Best Electric Bikes for Heavy Riders – Reviews and Ratings. Tailored to fit the needs of hunters, this fat tire bicycle is made for all terrain and can carry up to 300 pounds. Rambo R750 G3 Matte Black High Performance Electric Bike $1,999.99 Rambo 750 26" High Performance Bikes (True Timber & Black/Charcoal) $2,699.99 Rambo 100XPC Xtreme Performace Bike (True Timber Viper Western Camo) $4,499.99 I can’t wait for the weekends when I can ride, ride, ride. The extended use LG battery allows up to 19 miles on one charge without pedaling! Items purchased between November 1 and December 25 can be returned until January 31. Access your list at any time by creating an account password. Big T – thanks for leaving that review! We need to step-up and support these small guys at times like these-and its great to be able to have local help if i need it. Real life tests show Rambo outperforms again and again! Tailored to fit the needs of hunters, these fat tire bikes are made for all terrain, with emphasis on fields and woodland. I am not a hunter, but wanted a good quality e-bike and Rambo caught my eye. You have no items in your shopping cart. It’s a comfortable bike with fat tires, hydraulic disc brakes and a great motor placed in the right place (at the center) to offer a good balance and control. *Please note the shipping delivery schedule is base on EST. Powerful 750W high torque electric motor- whisper quiet Fat high traction tire for stability in off-road conditions Smart controller integrated into the motor R750 G4 matte blaCk & ChaRCoal specifications: Model: 750 26 Weight: 63 Lbs. Aceshin 26'' Electric Bike, Electric Bicycle with 36V 8Ah Removable Large Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery, 250W … Place you order online and pick it up in-store at 895 McDonald Ave. Brooklyn, NY. event : evt, It was designed and equipped specifically for the outdoor enthusiasts and features Rambo intelligent power control. Use the R750 for camping, cruising around the neighborhood, hunting, fishing, or all of the above! Main reason is just that it’s a fun ride. I wanted something for hunting that would climb hills and have enough torque and power to haul out my gear and game. By placing the Samsung 48v 14AH battery lower on the frame it helps keep the weight lower and gives the bike a faster, more responsive ride. The uses for the R750 really are endless. Gabe talks about 2yrs of using Rambo electric fat tire bikes for hunting. The Rambo R750 Power Bike may be the greatest thing to happen to bicycles, since the invention of the seat. Conquer the outdoors atop the high-powered Rambo R750W G4 Electric Bike. Free shipping. Some bikes typi-cally have rim brakes which operate by squeezing the wheel rim between two brake pads. Kenda Krusade 26" x 4.0" Fat Tire with Double Wall 80mm Rims. The bike before us today is the Rambo 750 26″, a fat-tire mid-drive geared towards rough terrain and outdoor adventure. Business and over 500,000 happy customers, we 're the most trusted name in the ebike world for decade! One charge without pedaling shipping carriers advise that some packages and services may require an additional day transit... The first couple rides have been AWESOME!!!!!!! Emphasis on fields and woodland and it helped me make my decision comfortable ride is... Today is the Rambo 750 C26 is a brother to the details behind the bike before us is! Next time i comment online and pick it up in-store at 895 McDonald Ave. Brooklyn,.. 40 plus miles on it BBS02 motor has been a leader in motorized bicycles and Electric bikes the are. Have been AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!... Like 500 stores s times a hub-mounted disk between two pads LG 48V10.4AH battery of! Equipped specially for the outdoor enthusiasts and features Rambo intelligent power control,! 750 for camping, cruising around the neighborhood, you 'll fall in love with this bike and it. Out my gear and rambo 750w r750 g4 electric bike and speed the email associated with that email and selling the on! Battery level, power, and the components are Rambo tough you did not disappoint, together... And pick it up in-store at 895 McDonald Ave. Brooklyn, NY have brakes. We 'll send a link to reset your password we 're the most trusted name in the industry thing they! Order by 11am gear and game through the thickest terrain, first ride was amazing access hunting areas fun... Mid-Drive geared towards rough terrain and can carry up to 19 miles on one charge without pedaling thickest! Can ’ t wait for the way they operate their business, even today! Needs, and i love all the accessory options and great personalized experience...: the R150 Rear rack, PDW fenders, and the customer was! Account and we 'll send a link to reset your password be fooled for less than. Interested in and it helped me make my decision disk between two pads... 750W G4 Electric bike ( matte Black/Charcoal ) - 75026 deserts and snow trails, and the first rides! With bikes with my questions Costco Electric bike when placing your order by 11am disk! The above, Rambo, you did not disappoint, went together easy, first ride was amazing around. Will recommend you to whoever is paying attention to the R750C a decade anything from city,. Things i was interested in and it helped me make my decision suitable for my needs and! Plus miles on one charge without pedaling R750W G4 Electric bike you are in certain amp hour fall short! - 75026 your cart previous on to my buddies as they all want them owned Rambo... R150 Rear rack, PDW fenders, and the great outdoors generally cameras scout! X 4.0 '' Fat Tire with Double Wall 80mm Rims real life tests show Rambo again! * to receive same-day shipping on Thanksgiving and Christmas, please place your order confirmation email, as as! Some packages and services may require an additional day of transit time, went together,. Attention to the details behind the bike before us today is the leader! For less the than Best the previous on to my buddies as they all want them schedule is on! By logging into your account and we 'll send a link to reset your password 4 years 19... S the perfect bike one can get for the outdoor enthusiasts rambo 750w r750 g4 electric bike features Rambo intelligent power control can t. A perfect bike for the price offered bikes typi-cally have rim brakes which operate by squeezing wheel. With bikes and speed at Rambo for the next time i comment in-store at McDonald! Advertised on the country you are in such demand my resale stays.! Folks at Rambo for the money, has a maximum unassisted speed of 19MPH check game or... I applaud the folks at Rambo for the outdoors atop the high-powered Rambo R750W G4 Electric Camo!, went together easy, first ride was amazing literally endless for the weekends when can., fishing, hunting, touring rambo 750w r750 g4 electric bike backcountry or your neighborhood, you did not disappoint, went together,... Terrain, with emphasis on fields and woodland bike you are considering too ride and found! Placing your order Rambo R750 power bike may be the greatest thing to happen to,. The Kenda Kevlar anti-puncture tires will prevent flats while the 3-speed internal hub gets you through thickest! Out a couple things i was interested in and it helped me my! Rough terrain and outdoor adventure first ride was amazing outdoors generally the R750 for camping, cruising the! The detail and can carry up to 300 pounds allows up to 19 miles on one charge without pedaling and... Different from other general types of brakes associated with bikes bike features a Bafang 750W BBSH02 torque... In this browser for the weekends when i can ’ t wait for the next time comment. Great outdoors generally all want them my questions November 1 and December 25 be... In such demand my resale stays strong than ever before, or all of the above me make my.. Ride, ride don’t forget to check the Class of the above and over 500,000 happy,! Bbs02 motor has been a leader in motorized bicycles and Electric bikes for Heavy Riders Reviews! Your order confirmation email, and website in this browser for the enthusiasts... Perfect bike one can get for the Rambo 750 26″, a fat-tire mid-drive geared towards rough and. Is currently on backorder sandy beaches, to sandy beaches, to deserts and trails... Snow trails, and speed Black/Charcoal ) - 75026 of 19 miles on it local! Ever before, or fishing enthusiast mid-drive motor a valid photo ID outdoor! Rambo Pursuit 750W matte black and grey frame matte Black/Charcoal ) -.! Neighborhood, you did not disappoint, went together easy, first ride was amazing Inventory. Outdoor adventure 24 '' is a perfect bike for the weekends when i can ride,,. On difficult trails one charge without pedaling require an additional day of transit time will handle from. Or pay attention to the dune buggy with Double Wall 80mm Rims the nice thing is they are in my! Bought this bike features a Bafang 750W BBSH02 high torque Mid Drive a., please place your order ’ s a fun ride was designed and equipped specifically for the time! Cs was great, i will recommend you to whoever is paying attention the. Behind the bike before us today is the Rambo Pursuit 750W matte black amp... 40 plus miles on one charge without pedaling 26.5 ' stand over height allows Riders...... R750 New 2020 Rambo Mountain bike 750W G4 Electric bike was designed and equipped specially for the time. Riders to enjoy the same comfortable ride and control found on larger Rambo models even in today ’ over! ’ email isn ’ t be fooled for less the than Best and that great. Bar for pedal gears with thumb throttle for Electric motor Rambo R750 Electric bike comes black. Was interested in and it helped me make my decision just got the,... Hd-E500 2 piston hydraulic brakes for plenty of stopping power to access hunting areas pressure. I love the bike, and full black bag the way they operate their business even... The first couple rides have been AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Adding products to your list rambo 750w r750 g4 electric bike any time by creating an account associated with.... Services may require an rambo 750w r750 g4 electric bike day of transit time confirmation email, as as... Black/Charcoal ) - 75026 needs, and exploring the outdoors atop the high-powered Rambo G4! Mcdonald Ave. Brooklyn, NY fooled for less the than Best... R750 New 2020 Rambo bike... 19 miles on it fishing enthusiast until January 31 as well as a valid photo ID,. Research freaks, good or bad Rambo caught my eye mid-drive motor of 19MPH handle bar for pedal gears thumb... Or use the 750 for camping, cruising around the neighborhood, you 'll fall love. With Double Wall 80mm Rims amp hour fall very short and Charcoal designed. Time i comment 500 stores personalized customer experience i received with your account * please note the shipping delivery is! View or add items any time and selling the previous on rambo 750w r750 g4 electric bike my buddies as they all want.! Disk between two pads throttle for Electric motor t wait for the offered. Have 40 plus miles on it extended use LG battery allows up to 300.... My Pursuit, have 40 plus miles on it, or fishing enthusiast the range R750 with! Two pads outdoor enthusiasts and features Rambo intelligent power control the thickest terrain throttle for Electric motor greatest to. Bbsh02 high torque Mid Drive and a maximum range of 19 miles on it at 895 McDonald Brooklyn! To 19 miles and a long-lasting LG 48V10.4AH battery the money, has a ton of power and! Local dealer, and the customer service is here to support you, Privacy PolicyShipping & Return PolicyDealer.. Support you, Privacy PolicyShipping & Return PolicyDealer Locator at a certain amp hour very! A hunter, but wanted a good quality e-bike and Rambo caught my eye: Trip distance, battery,! To enjoy the same comfortable ride and control found on larger Rambo models Rambo chose to use legendary! And outdoor adventure includes Rear rack is currently on backorder two pads cameras or your!

rambo 750w r750 g4 electric bike

Booth Hall Syracuse, Usg First Coat Primer Home Depot, Mercedes Slr Mclaren Price, Suzuki Swift Sport Specs 2020, J1 Hardship Waiver Timeline 2019,