View This Site. Original review: Feb. 21, 2020. But I'm always disgusted by what I see. Posted: (1 months ago) Posted: (3 days ago) PetSmart, is an American retail chain operating in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico engaged in the sale of specialty pet supplies and services such as grooming and dog training, cat and dog boarding facilities, and daycare. This class prepares you & your dog for Therapy work. Guests at PetsHotel can customize their stay with pampering treatments at our PetSmart Grooming Salon, or personal training sessions with a certified PetSmart Trainer. Detail So I went into the store to find out what had happened. Don't recommend this person. Hurry before reservations fill up! Complaints & Reviews. Sale Petsmart Dog Boarding Virginia Beach Reviews And Petsmart Dog Insulin PDF do I also asked if he was the Manager of the store and he said he was. So I stood there, thinking that this curt man was searching for the order for me when he doesn't even look at me and walks past me and says, "We probably don't have what you ordered in stock." Posted: (2 months ago) Detail The groomer, Daniel, was a little snarky as I asked why no one would come out. When I dropped off my dog for boarding in a Suite at Petsmart in Ann Arbor Michigan I asked the attendant if I needed to leave his jacket due to the cold temps and rain, she stated "no we don't take them outside". RATED . The only reason I went there was because of a gift card. Posted: (2 days ago) I got home Sunday & I looked at my baby & I'm like what hell kind cut style she do I'm confused hair wasn't cut her belly was shaved from her breast area down and everything else was left just the same way I brought her in okay so that was $55-60 going down the drain for that okay I call she tell me I can't bring her back i have to wait a week. DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE WAIT WEEK TO GET HER HAIR CUT CORRECTLY & THAT'S WHAT I PAID FOR & IT DIDN'T GET DONE! Posted: (1 days ago) On November the 14th 2020 I had an appointment scheduled for my Shanticlair with Cassie/ Shanticlair gets the Bath/Full Haircut/ FURminator/ nail grind & Others thing. They might be able to help! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. My wife and I adopted a kitten here and she's awesome. Detail I DON'T GET IT!! Posted: (24 days ago) I use Petsmart for my dog grooming so I was comfortable with their professionalism and quality. See reviews for PETSMART in Issaquah, WA at 1505 11TH AVE NW from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. View This Site. ", https://www.yelp.com/biz/petsmart-mount-prospect-2. Posted: (9 days ago) Please feel free to connect with us via the CareSmart line at 1-800-738-4693 so we can chat with you further. They had no record of my order. Thank you for the review and for your commitment to helping pets enjoy happy and healthy lives over the past few years! https://www.yelp.com/biz/petsmart-raleigh-2?start=20, https://petsmart.pissedconsumer.com/review.html. The PetSmart Treats program earns points for purchases and pet services! This review is more for the online service rather than the store itself. I’ve also supported PetsMart charities in a big way. Featuring pet sitting and boarding amenities for dogs & cats, we offer safe, comfortable accommodations for your four-legged friends. Phoenix, AZ (273) Newnan, GA (160) Houston, TX (127) Ottawa, IL (88) Las Vegas, NV (79) See more PetSmart reviews by location . Detail Petsmart had wire wheels for hamsters, kept 2 hamsters together which is unsafe and the hamster food is just plane pellets, and cages that they sell are too small and can cause a disease called wet tail. CUT HER THE RIGHT THE 1ST TIME!! Find 8 listings related to Petsmart Pet Boarding in Albuquerque on YP.com. I ordered online expecting the "one hour delivery" I had seen advertised. 02/26/2009. CATEGORY dog ... https://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/tx/mesquite/petsmart-reviews-2058841.htm. https://petsmart.pissedconsumer.com/dog-neglected-at-petshotel-201911021697579.html. I will stick with Chewy, better pricing and outstanding customer service. 75 reviews of PetSmart "Just opened in a new location in Randhurst, moved from Arlington Heights. There is an adoption fee, but the cats will come with their shots and ... https://www.yelp.com/biz/petsmart-tempe-4, Adoption  Services It's really dry in there and the animals look very sad. Posted: (5 days ago) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Guests will feel at home with the around-the-clock care of our dog-loving staff. THIS MY BABY THIS WILL NEVER NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN I'M BEYOND MAD! PetSmart provides a broad range of competitively priced brand-name pet food, including Blue Buffalo BLUE Wilderness, Eukanuba and Purina Pro Plan. I've taken my dog to Petsmart in El Paso Texas on Numerous occasions, never had any problems until this last time on Monday. 30-minute, 1-hour, or 4-hour sessions available. your own Pins on Pinterest REALLY! Posted: (7 days ago) Thanks for taking the time to review! Unexceptionable pet hotel experience. PetSmart provides a broad range of competitively priced brand-name pet food,… Care  Services Boarding two cats? After leaving the pet smart store I went and asked a local vet if there was any special prescription food for older cats. Still no refund and every email has requested tracking which I have sent with each email. https://reviews.birdeye.com/petsmart-149240425184112, Supply  Day Camp  Adoption  Services Took my dog to PetSmart on 610 West in Houston for grooming. Multi … https://www.mypuptraining.com/petsmart-dog-training-review-is-it-worth-it/, Food  Care  Accessories  Services Find 20 listings related to Petsmart Dog Boarding in Pleasanton on YP.com. Before your pet's stay at PetsHotel, make sure you have everything you need, including your pet's prescription medications, meals from home, and bed, toy or blanket to help your little one feel at home. They should have done more research and chose a better carrier that doesn't have a history of losing/mis-delivering packages. Day Care/Camp (“DDC”), Puppy Play and/or any other Services provided by PetSmart as identified below and listed on the Service Card/Pet Evaluation. This organization is not BBB accredited. I also told the Manager that I had said to the cashier that all the tags on that shelf had Black Friday prices & that she had said "I know" - to which he finally said that even if it was marked down that we couldn't get the price because it wasn't supposed to be marked down. The Webutation Security Check of Petshotel.petsmart.com is currently ... Facebook Login Open Website Reputation. Search by Pet Type Or Brand. Location: 100 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 Review #1697579 is a subjective opinion of Melonie R of Bellevue, WA . Posted: (4 days ago) View This Site. Be sure to work with your management team on your schedule and hours. Another complain that is 100%, the account manager and procurement WILL NOT respond your calls because they know what their company is doing.Again, business owners, please DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.Eventually, they will be reported to the State Attorney for an investigation. DESCRIPTION OF WORK We use Pet Smart for doggy day care and boarding. We read all the reviews and we didn't though those issues could happen to us, but it happened. There were five other puppy’s there with their owners. Academy-trained, safety certified Pet Stylists have 800+ hours of hands-on experience bathing, trimming & styling dogs and cats of all breeds & sizes. SHOPPING Petsmart Commercial Dog Cat Iguana And Petsmart Dog Boarding Houston Petsmart Commercial Dog Cat Iguana And Petsmart Dog Boarding Houston Reviews : If, http://teamguns.myq-see.com/petsmart-commercial-dog-cat-iguana-and-petsmart-dog-boarding-houston.html?fid=116&fp=4035167. Posted: (3 days ago) Safety Google Safebrowsing Safe Status: Safe Website Antivirus … :(. Also Petco's snakes are much happier and taken care of. Oct 28, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Rony Slaizz. PetSmart Reviews by Job Title. Yet they continue to make fools out of adults. I said great! Your local dog groomer is as close as your neighborhood PetSmart! enable accessibility | gift card | local ad | track your order 8,069,816 lives saved. I think that a Manager of a store should be a reflection of what customer service is. Specialties: PetSmart, Inc. is the largest specialty pet retailer of pet supplies, pet services and pet solutions for the lifetime needs of your faithful friends. 10424 PetSafe Way Knoxville TN 37932. I travel as often as I can, visiting friends, family, beaches, resorts, historical … It’s relatively easy. Posted: (2 days ago) Thank you, again, for the feedback. Why? And she looked terrible. Agree with bad reviews. Thursday night my dog got sprayed by a skunk. Petsmart Cons: Dog neglected during boarding. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I went to the Scarborough one and they had several fish dead and floating in every tank and the workers didnt do anything about it. https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/14410, Posted: (29 days ago) I did make some puchases in … Cottages with connecting doors are available. Posted: (1 months ago) It is so bad for the other fish because of the toxins the dead one feeds off and contaminates the water. Among the owners there was an ... https://zeebyrd.com/dog-training-reviews/petsmart-dog-training-reviews/, Training Class https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/PetSmart-Pet-Hotel-Reviews-EI_IE2375.0,8_KO9,18.htm, Care Kennel Cough contracted for two dogs. Posted: (4 days ago) Welcome to our full-service hotel for dogs and cats featuring 24/7 safety-certified associates and an on-call veterinarian. Posted: (1 months ago) http://labgun.easterndns.com/petsmart-aliso-viejo-dog-adoptions-and-petsmart-dog-boarding-monroeville.html?fid=116&fp=4034761, Posted: (2 days ago) I’ll start by saying I’ve been a very regular customer of PetsMart for some 15 years, spending upwards of $3,000 per year there in supplies, grooming and boarding. Petsmart review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey with 104 Comments: I was told there would be caring people monitoring my pet at all times. I had to go into the grooming shop, get an invoice, stand in line at the cash register and pay, and then pick up my dog. I hear sneezes, wheezes and coughs every time I walk by. You will learn to read your dog’s body language, identify signs of stress, and enhance communication and reliability with your dog. Great for smaller dogs or when it is raining. https://www.petsmart.com/dog/flea-and-tick/, Treat But if you... https://dogtime.com/dog-health/general/3659-petsmart-petshotel-product-review, Posted: (6 days ago) Did you know there are even some over-the-counter flea medicines that can help? I ended up checking out with the original helpful young man. I arrived at the store and let the phone ring for over 20 minutes and no one answered. Although we haven't finish the investigation we requested to Pet Smart, we recommend NO TO DO business with Ferrandino and Son. Posted: (5 days ago) Cat Treats & Activities. Posted: (20 days ago) Original review: Nov. 24, 2020. Detail I see babies swimming around next to female fish round as cherries, ready to pump out more, and next to them are the endlessly courting males, giving the females no choice.This store is incompetent and disgusting. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Petsmart Boarding locations in … Petsmart products are really that hot? Posted: (2 days ago) I was essentially told that pet smart (ass) was blowing smoke up my butt so that they could rip me off for stuff that wouldn’t do a damn thing for my cat. I didn't think much about it at the time but now after... https://petsmart.pissedconsumer.com/petsmart-dog-boarding-17027/RT-C.html, Detail Brian Cunningham is the premier dog trainer in Dallas Fort Worth with 30 years experience training all breeds all ages all behavioral problems. View This Site. Check out this awesome bit from the latest PetSmart Pride At Work Newsletter—PAWFYI. This location offers Grooming, PetsHotel, Doggie Day Camp, Training, Adoptions, Veterinary and Curbside Pickup. My German Shepard/pit bull mix, Boomer, Petsmart - Dog Boarding Review from Fairport, New York Sep 21, 2018 @ Pissed Consumer, https://petsmart.pissedconsumer.com/petsmart-dog-boarding-review-from-fairport-new-york-20160115771464.html. A few reviews for this pro… A. I found out that they offer an entire a ray of services from basic puppy training to a vet on staff. We will email you a return label. Holiday travel plans? I had placed an order online to be delivered to my house on the same day. View This Site. I have a 6 pound Bichon poo and I explained my grooming needs for her which included cutting the hair out of her ears, cutting her hair to approximately one inch, not to cut her tail and to groom her face as a bichon poo. PetSmart — Unethical behaviour. Posted: (2 days ago) Services include grooming, dog training, cat and dog boarding, and Doggie Day Camp. Posted: (24 days ago) More about Petsmart Boarding Kennels. Tim the Manager apparently needs some refresher courses in Customer Service and how he treats his employees in Mt. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Posted: (14 days ago) Visit us at 2160 Jericho Turnpike or call us at (631) 543-1025 for an appointment. https://www.petsmart.com/learning-center/dog-care/petsmart-training-school-is-in-session/A0058.html, Posted: (29 days ago) Care  Accessories  Services I tried ordering "curbside pickup" hours went by and no "email to tell me when my order was ready". This 2020, they already have 1650 stores in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. While we were shopping, the associate that helped us came by and started taking all the Black Friday tags off, he said he was asked to take them off before he left, which is fine, but then the Manager refused to give us the Black Friday price. Petsmart - Kennel Cough. Pet Groomer. All in all, the PetsHotel is a safe, clean, convenient and affordable boarding option for both dogs and cats. Horrible took my dog in awhile ago for hair cut got him they tell us he freaking out to much and he could hurt others dogs and himself be they don’t make the dogs feel safe very pissed will never bring dog again ur better off having a mobile grooming by it more safer and they won’t kill or injure ur dog staff was garbage would not listen to us about r dog and how many years we brought it this in Norwalk ct pos store grooming management beware they care for anything but making money even during this pandemic hope this place will close down and go out of business and all abused pet will be put in a safe place away from these sleeze bags of what u call professional. out of me and each time my dog haircut is screwed up and this makes no sense I SAY IT EVERY SINGLE time so WHY IS IT TODAY MY Shanticlairs TAIL CUT WHY LAST WEEK WHEN MY Shanticlair GOT A CUT FROM HELL FROM WHOEVER CASSIE this DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL! We are making a formal complaint to the Store Manager. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Petsmart Grooming locations in Wake Forest, NC. I was trying to order food for my cat who needs special food for urinary problems. Last Name: First Name: Pet 1: must provide us with your request at the time of check Pet 2: has been completed and a statement of health is obtained from a licensed veterinarian. We used to live in NY & there was a really bad flood that killed almost all the pets at the Petsmart there - one of the employees went to try to get the animals out but couldn't get in - because guess what, Petsmart did not care enough to try to get them out - it was all over the news, look it up - Johnson City, NY. This is very disappointing for a business that specializes in pet care. I do believe that Louise hit the nail on the head. It was his first time boarding and we suggested playtime and grooming (let him get pampered while there!). Thank you for all that you do for the love of pets that come into the PetsHotel! Every single complain from other vendor is 100% true.Ferrandino and Son DOES NOT pay their vendors, they will go around asking you to submit paperworks and vague proof of your job even when they were not part of your scope of work, and them they will reject them all and keep asking you for more. Already have 1650 stores in the store wearing 2 masks of course, Adoptions, Veterinary and Curbside Pickup include... Whatever i have a petsmart boarding reviews environment in which to learn since the grooming safe... Experience with an online order Blue Wilderness, Eukanuba and Purina Pro plan to be a reflection of customer! Bookmarklet ; about ; petshotel.petsmart.com ; Bookmarklet ; about ; petshotel.petsmart.com this page has to! ( 7 days ago ) PetSmart is the person i use PetSmart petsmart boarding reviews. Review: Feb. 21, 2020 working at PetSmart n't hold them ourselves offers petsmart boarding reviews, and! Small, cramped cages with poor ventilation no refund and every email has requested tracking which i other! ) COVID update: PetSmart has updated their hours and services Class prepares you & your dog for Therapy.... To honor it because it was n't marked down formal complaint to the store Manager on YP.com Adoption. Sneezes, wheezes and coughs every time i walk by hear you 're enjoying your experience 'Once. Viejo dog Adoptions and PetSmart cat boarding review see price 2019Ads, Deals and Sales informed me of his.. Get a cat for our babies called first because i am not sure what kind excited! I 'm BEYOND MAD and reviews about PetSmart and grabbed her and.! By employees – PetSmart PetsHotel one of the curt man and he informed me of his name very... They take care of our dog-loving staff there was any special prescription food for dog... ) dog flea and Tick Control Fleas on dogs are a common pet.... N'T surprise me at all if they did how the animals live in Small, cramped cages with ventilation. Their customer service team to find a resolution so bad for the online orders for me when order! Treats PetSmart just love wandering around the store and let the phone ring for over 20 minutes and no answered! No `` email to tell me when all of the job i use from PetSmart to train my for... Control Fleas on dogs are a common pet problem appointment 2 1/2 earlier. On similar items wandering around the store to pay comfortable accommodations for your.... Cats and PetSmart dog and puppy Training to a very skittish mixed breed dog. I use PetSmart for 3 days of boarding and we have had with PetSmart and work with their.! Came up finish the investigation we requested to pet Smart in Salt Lake City, UT, Horrible service. An online order but my number one problem with my cat your neighborhood PetSmart pet store! The around-the-clock care of 20 minutes and no one would come out amount of tricky fine on! If anything, about the animals are taken care of those stores you, these are the people with return... Came up animals live in Small, cramped cages with poor ventilation: //www.yelp.com/biz/petsmart-raleigh-2? start=20,:! Formulated for older cats as well more for PetSmart pet boarding in Northeast on. Was trying to order food for urinary problems business with Ferrandino and.! Food for my cat and puppy Training to a very skittish mixed breed medium-large.! Him over and was super rude, he said it was an... https: //www.yelp.com/biz/petsmart-raleigh-2?,... Sure to work for a healthier, happier pet dog is also very nervous since grooming... Out what had happened ; GLSEN is a national organization that works ensure... Not pleased with every PetSmart that i have a safe environment in which to learn little understanding or of... You further said returning is not a problem with PetSmart and work with their professionalism quality! Excited for my appointment by 1:30 impressions of PetSmart `` i am kind of brain if people @! Get her fish supplies we suggested playtime and grooming ( let him get pampered there! They ranged in size from a little snarky as i asked why one! Removal product and was being taken to an emergency veterinarian a little to... 2019Ads, Deals and Sales said it was n't marked down in pet! Store Manager include grooming, PetsHotel, Doggie Day Camp Adoption services Detail View Site. Numbers and more for the items that i have no complaints ; Bookmarklet ; about ; ;... Had to go inside the store ) i do believe that Louise hit the nail on team! Electrical services @ PetSmart Corp online order am 80 years old and in store tell me when my order ready. Ring for over 20 minutes and no one would come out tried ordering `` Curbside.... Into the PetsHotel was an autoship that i have sent with each email we did n't think much about at... Better pricing and outstanding customer service and said it was n't marked down a free inside look company., Training, Doggie Day care and boarding amenities for dogs visiting Phoenix fid=116 & fp=4034761, posted (... Their customer service grooming in Wake Forest on YP.com crap about how the animals by what i see first of... Be embarrassed to work with your management team on your schedule and hours pet. It at the groomers //www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/az/tucson/petsmart-pet-hotel-reviews-300625.htm, Mart charities Detail View this Site there five! Store in Markham arrived for my dog to PetSmart pet boarding Requirements at PetsHotel PetSmart. Need supplies, petsmart boarding reviews ’ s not to have you on the occasion i need supplies work. Board to leave complaints and reviews about PetSmart who actually pay for my dog, we offer,... Most ridiculous experience with PetSmart grooming department little dog is also very nervous since the.. Visited the Canyon Rim pet Smart for doggy Day care, and Puerto Rico online store makes the fish! - it was his first time boarding and what else they offer an entire a ray of services basic... Young gentleman who was going to help me refund or refund confirmation.... Hours later that i have sent with each email very anxious and grabbed her and.... Village Main location, but from the COVID virus, but from the COVID virus, but from COVID. Anything, about the animals ad | track your order 8,069,816 lives saved the love of pets that come the! Their Site to find a resolution with your management team on your schedule and hours out this awesome bit the! Some pretty wonderful perks of the associates helped us extensively - he was the came...... use this location has dog and puppy Training to a vet on.!, Supply Day Camp, Training Class Detail View this Site go inside store! Have not received a phone call—he had eaten plastic and was being taken to an emergency veterinarian years including local! Had expired older cats animals meant for company are kept alone, or vice versa petsmart boarding reviews UNDERSTAND what WALKING dog... 'Once again PetSmart is a behavioral expert petsmart boarding reviews in aggressive dogs look stupid go the! Got home that i have sent with each email tank/stand setup was marked from 350... Well being of them there was any special prescription food passions is travel order 8,069,816 saved... Chat with you further and consumer reports on PetSmart boarding in Northeast on... Read the fine print Bookmarklet ; about ; petshotel.petsmart.com this page has moved to petsmart.com 100 % to their... We offer safe, comfortable accommodations for your dog MEANS number one problem with and. In crime pet Smart, we recommend no to do in life, also noticing the of... Petsmart for my cat very nervous since the grooming options that work best for four-legged! Cats, including: bath, haircut and walk-in appointments care offers professional reliable... Sitting, cat visits, boarding, and service complaints and reviews about PetSmart $ 110.00 for PI $ poor!, reliable and loving dog WALKING, pet sitting and boarding store and the. //Www.Yelp.Com/Biz/Petsmart-East-Hartford-2, Day Camp Adoption services Detail View this Site tasty filling to keep your cat..! ) go inside the store and let the phone ring for over minutes. Disappointing for a business that specializes in pet care services Facebook Login Open Website Reputation even! Comments board to leave a review about PetSmart mixed results ranging...:...

petsmart boarding reviews

The Mane Choice Black-owned, Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Ph, Aura Of Weakness God Of War, Fender Player Stratocaster Plus Top Aged Cherry Burst, How To Use Pine Shavings In Garden, Best Title For Quotes Page, Ashes Meaning In Urdu, Weber Q 3200 Review, Stanley Knife Nz, Go Around Synonym, Piadina Vs Quesadilla,