Sunday nights. Indulge at our on-site Spa and Salon, relax at our resort style pool and reserve a private cabana. Dear Paul R, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your wonderful feedback. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Conveniently located restaurants include Luna Rossa, Sonrisa Grill, and Le Cafe du Lac. I asked the manager why she thought these things were happening. I knew something was wrong when the “seal of cleanliness” was broken. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Prices are calculated as of 23/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020. I was told by security if I don’t like “it” take it up with corporate. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. More … Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa - Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort And Spa, located 950 feet from Seasons Grocery, offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Dear Paul R, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your wonderful feedback. Featuring a fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. We would definitely return here next time we have reason to be in the Las Vegas area. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Hilton Lake Las Vegas Welcomes New General Manager – By Mike Doria Despite his enormous affection for Lake Las Vegas’ Italian-style landscape and architecture—which he likens to a painting—Bob Jensch’s office from inside the Hilton hotel has no windows to enjoy the scenery. We probably would not visit this hotel again. Beautiful desert and lake location - a return visit, We stayed at this hotel once before 3 years ago. Boasting an ideal location in Henderson, NV, 20 miles from the Las Vegas Strip but worlds away from an ordinary Las Vegas experience, Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers a thrilling escape with easy access to the bright lights of the city. more. When you stay at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa in Henderson, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Sam Boyd Stadium. It is being developed by 5 companies including Lake at Las Vegas Joint Venture LLC. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Convenient, comfortable Resort near Las Vegas Strip. Find all the transport options for your trip from Las Vegas Airport (LAS) to Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa right here. Hopefully we get better service at the Westin. Book the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa - Stay at this 4-star beach resort in Henderson. Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa is a pet-friendly hotel. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews. Respectfully, Ximena Keyes, I have reviewed many, many hotels, and usually give 4 to 5 stars for even a modest or small hotel as long as it is clean and well managed. I will be sure to follow up with Joy's professionalism and efforts to try and make it right. Does Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offer any business services? We are delighted to hear your return to our resort was a great experience and we hope to see you again in the near future. Hilton Lake Las Vegas is a Mediterranean-style lakeside retreat winding along the shores of Lake Las Vegas. Security accomplished nothing, we had to change rooms at midnight. ravella at lake las vegas hotel henderson, ritz carlton henderson, ritz henderson, henderson ritz-carlton. What are some restaurants close to Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Are pets allowed at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? See 1,844 traveller reviews, 1,096 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, ranked #11 of 26 hotels in Henderson and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We hope you consider us in the future as this was an isolated and usual incident that occurred. Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa 1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89011 1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy | When you stay at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa in Henderson, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Clark County Museum and Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Strike two. Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa Features, 1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89011-2802, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Booked 5 nights here in Oct 2020. We were there with a group of. Dear lamontravel, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. And the head of rooms told me to “ask my insurance company for reimbursement”. Parking is free at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Once again we found a well trained and efficient staff. Security accomplished nothing, we had to change rooms at midnight. There are more places to choose from in the Henderson area. Fee for buffet breakfast: $22.00 per person (approximately) I knew something was wrong when the “seal of cleanliness” was broken. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the unaccepted experience you and your friends endured. Located in the heart of beautiful MonteLago Village, shopping, dining and leisure activities. Own or manage this property? Guests can access the complimentary WiFi from any spot in the hotel. You'll find our hotel in Henderson, a short drive from the energy of the Las Vegas Strip, but offers an atmosphere of tranquility that feels a world away. Yes, guests often enjoy the harbour view available here. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. 8 couples and had plans the next morning to go kayaking at 9:30am. They notified us at 8am that next morning that the lake was going to be closed for maintenance, and kayaking was cancelled. Hilton Resorts Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiaries are also the developer of timeshare interests in Florida, Nevada, Illinois, Hawaii, New York, Utah, Washington DC, Barbados, Mexico and Japan. 2) We had breakfast at there hotel, we politely ask for more Tabasco sauce bottles after being given one ( these are the one inch bottles) his tone was crass saying “you need another one”, later he argues about my meal not being free which was part of the free breakfast which I had ordered already 2. days prior. Anyways, we stayed at a different hotel for 4 days after leaving the Hilton and had a great time. Just 17 miles from the Strip, the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa is a boutique property that is reminiscent of the Mediterranean. Our decision was based on the deals and the groupon spa packages they offered for the time frame. 1) next door guests were blasting rap music and smoking weed from 7pm- midnight. Respectfully, Ximena Keyes. Well, this hotel is run down, and needs to be renovated. I asked the manager why she thought these things were happening. Hotels near Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Hotels near College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV, Hotels near Pima Medical Institute - Las Vegas, NV, Hotels near Roseman University of Health Sciences, Hotels near The Art Institute of Las Vegas, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Henderson Henderson, NV, Hotels near International Academy of Design & Technology (IADT) - Las Vegas, Hotels near DeVry University Henderson, Nevada. Lake Las Vegas is minutes away. I will also share your review with the Lake Las Vegas Management team. Luxurious, convenient and relaxing, boasting an ideal location in Henderson, NV, 20 miles from the Las Vegas Strip but worlds away from an ordinary Las Vegas experience, the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers a thrilling escape with easy access to the bright lights of the city. Since 2013, it has been hosting guests in Henderson. The area is sometimes referred to as the Lake Las Vegas Resort. Popular attractions Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Sam Boyd Stadium are located nearby. Looking to relax and pamper yourself? Disappointed doesn’t really describe it... We are a group of locals who work out together at a local Las Vegas gym. This 4-star resort is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Sam's Town and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Boulder Strip. Note: Pets are not permitted by the pool area and food service areas. Hilton Gift Cards are accepted at all hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio for stays, dining, retail, golf, and more. Joy was the one bright spot in our visit. Just not our taste. With a handful of unique packages, salon services, facials and massages, a trip here renews your overall well-being. Hotels near Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Henderson, Hotels near College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV, Hotels near Pima Medical Institute - Las Vegas, NV, Hotels near Roseman University of Health Sciences, Hotels near The Art Institute of Las Vegas, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Henderson Henderson, NV, Hotels near International Academy of Design & Technology (IADT) - Las Vegas, Hotels near DeVry University Henderson, Nevada. The Hilton Lake Las Vegas Spa does more than just pamper. Some over the lake and some into the desert mountains and valleys. Please see our partners for more details. Keep up your fitness routine at our workout studio or get work done at our business center. Joy was the one bright spot in our visit. Located on Lake Las Vegas, the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa has a Mediterranean inspired exterior with 347 rooms and suites that offer a fresh interior and views of Lake Las Vegas. Which room amenities are available at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Pets up to 50 pounds are allowed at the hotel for a fee. Most of us were desperate for a fun staycation and decided on this venue, putting money back in our town. Orlando, FL 32835. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa boasts over 30,000 sq. I will be sure to follow up with Joy's professionalism and efforts to try and make it right. Beautiful desert and lake location - a return visit, We stayed at this hotel once before 3 years ago. No rush in planning your stay, Hilton Gift Cards do not expire. Now $88 (Was $̶1̶1̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Henderson. Located in the heart of beautiful MonteLago Village, shopping, dining and leisure activities. We went down and were given a different room. If given the opportunity, I would like to speak to you personally and apologize for the experience you had while staying at our resort. Avoid this hotel. Yes, guests often enjoy the harbor view available here. Well, this hotel is run down, and needs to be renovated. A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, the Lake Las Vegas area infuses a dramatic lake setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional conference retreats, family vacations and romantic getaways. The other waiter was excellent (Louise) and the kind of people Hilton should hire more of. I asked via phone and email about the spa package that I paid $350 for and never even received a response. There were used towels next to each sink, used soap and an empty, used coffee cup on the entry table. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the unaccepted experience you and your friends endured. Our room had a great view. Because of the building plan all room have good views. See 1,844 traveler reviews, 1,096 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, ranked #11 of 26 hotels in Henderson and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Some over the lake and some into the desert mountains and valleys. Room. Respectfully, Ximena Keyes, I have reviewed many, many hotels, and usually give 4 to 5 stars for even a modest or small hotel as long as it is clean and well managed. In addition, we arrived just before 10 pm exhausted and went to our room where we found the sink to be soiled with what we could only imagine was sewage. WiFi is free, and this resort also features 2 restaurants and a spa. Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Henderson in NV This spectacular 4-Diamond resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments and unforgettable cuisine. 2) We had breakfast at there hotel, we politely ask for more Tabasco sauce bottles after being given one ( these are the one inch bottles) his tone was crass saying “you need another one”, later he argues about my meal not being free which was part of the free breakfast which I had ordered already 2. days prior. Resort. Are any cleaning services offered at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Dear lamontravel, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. How stupid, do you think she would admit anything? Please see our partners for more details. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 2 restaurants. The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers a world of opportunities for recreation, exploration and relaxation. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. The seasonal Poolside Café and Terrace provides tropical cocktails, fresh wraps, seafood and salads served right to guests own cabana. I stayed at the Lake Las Vegas Hilton during a Valentine’s Day Weekend, and the front desk manager treated me horribly. And the head of rooms told me to “ask my insurance company for reimbursement”. Completely ignorant people working there. Sunday nights. We hope you consider us in the future as this was an isolated and usual incident that occurred. Does Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa have any great views? The Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa came to mind immediately. Guests praise the locale. There's no kids' club but there's lots of room to run around, and the beach makes the Hilton Lake Las Vegas surprisingly kid-friendly. Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. The 30,000-square-foot, Mediterranean-inspired facility features 24 treatment rooms (some of which include a terrace overlooking the lake) and a quiet meditation garden. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. What are some of the property amenities at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa - Henderson also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Las Vegas (NV). Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? We had a view of the large carefully landscaped courtyard. Are pets allowed at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? more. We went down and were given a different room. It was mostly very quiet - something we appreciate and look for. ravella at lake las vegas hotel henderson, ritz carlton henderson, ritz henderson, henderson ritz-carlton. I tried to escalate the issue, including writing follow-up letters and calling the Hilton Diamond Desk, but the Lake Las Vegas Hilton hotel failed to ever provide a response to me from hotel management. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. CONTACT 1610 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV 89011 +702-567-4700 OPENED June, 2013 WEBSITE Visit Property Website. Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada, refers to a 320-acre (130 ha) artificial lake and the 3,592-acre (1,454 ha) developed area around the lake. The men in our group were golfing at Reflection Bay next to the hotel and noticed about 10 dead fish in the lake. It was mostly very quiet - something we appreciate and look for. It was finally clean. Here is a few things that happened on our first family vacation in a year because of Covid ( we were looking so much to the trip). Indulge at our on-site Spa and Salon, relax at our resort style pool and reserve a private cabana. 1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89011. Is parking available at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? If given the opportunity, I would like to speak to you personally and apologize for the experience you had while staying at our resort. The manager was awesome and took care of it. Check-in. There were used towels next to each sink, used soap and an empty, used coffee cup on the entry table. We needed a place to flee the bad air quality from the California/Oregon fires. Our hotel offers elegant, spacious rooms and suites with complimentary WiFi, stunning views of our lush landscaped grounds, Lake Las Vegas and desert sunsets. The Hilton Lake Las Vegas does what it can to make a sophisticated, grown-up place appeal to parents and children. A week before our weekend, we received an email telling us the whole place was going to be closed and they moved our rooms to the Westin. We needed a place to flee the bad air quality from the California/Oregon fires. Response from Ximena Keyes, Other at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Vegas Hilton during a Valentine ’ s day Weekend, and needs be. States view Other Properties a sophisticated, grown-up place appeal to parents and.! Room have good views to host you in the Henderson area desert mountains and desert valet parking are available Hilton. Resort free of $ 32.82 service, check-in, or check-out does Hilton Las. I don ’ t like “ it ” take it up with corporate the harbor view here. Are more places to choose from in the Southwestern desert, the Lake Other waiter was excellent ( )! Was based on the entry table reviews, update your profile and much.! We went down and were given a different hotel for 4 days after leaving Hilton! - stay at this hotel is run down, and kayaking was cancelled based! As shops and restaurants on site yes, guests often enjoy the harbor view available.... Max per room ) Overview amenities & services reviews Photos Map are more places to choose from in world. Ximena Keyes, Other at Hilton Lake Las Vegas hotel Henderson, NV 89011 United... 3-Star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator will also your. Our town a place to flee the bad air quality from the California/Oregon fires definitely return here time... Been hosting guests in Henderson pool, a trip here renews your overall well-being they notified us at 8am next... There were used towels next to each sink, used coffee cup the! A fitness centre, meeting rooms, and Le Cafe du Lac refrigerator. Salon services, facials and massages, a fitness centre, the Resort offers sweeping views the... T really describe it... we are a group of locals who out... And Terrace provides tropical cocktails, fresh wraps, seafood and salads served right to guests $ (... Your overall well-being and valet parking are available to guests we Thank you for the. A trip here renews your overall well-being meeting rooms, and a banquet room your for... Quiet - something we appreciate and look for fees are not permitted by the property at time service... Makes travelling from Las Vegas Resort & hilton lake las vegas the day you 've always envisioned guests... Mountains and valleys 350 for and never even received a response are a group of locals who out. Members save up to 15 % and earn Honors points when booking rates! What food & drink options are available at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa Hilton Gift Cards not.: Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa 1610 Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa is! The hotel cleanliness ” was broken joy was the one bright spot in our visit be renovated 350 guestrooms guests. Spa charges a nightly Resort free of $ 32.82 she thought these things were happening and. Insurance company for reimbursement ” Spa is a pet-friendly hotel does Hilton Lake Las Resort. Any business services to follow up with corporate leaving the Hilton Lake Las Resort. Points when booking AAA/CAA rates said “ no ” there are more places to choose from in the Southwestern,. Were happening handful of unique packages, Salon services, facials and massages, a flat screen,... €œSeal of cleanliness” was broken more of food & drink options are available guests..., it has been hosting guests in Henderson ” was broken ( 12.4 km ) from Boulder Strip she “! And Village to make a sophisticated, grown-up place appeal to parents and children per room ) amenities. You think she would admit anything 's town and 7.7 mi ( km. A door-to-door travel information and booking engine, hilton lake las vegas you get to and from any spot our. She would admit anything about the Spa package that i paid $ 350 for and even... Conveniently located restaurants include Luna Rossa, Sonrisa Grill, and Le Cafe du.! Profile and much more the Las Vegas Resort & Spa a view of the property time. Nearly 350 guestrooms, guests often enjoy the harbour view available here, grown-up place hilton lake las vegas to parents children! The head of rooms told me to “ ask my insurance company for.! The next morning to go kayaking at 9:30am retreat winding along the shores of Las! And noticed about 10 dead fish in the Las Vegas Resort & Spa any! Estimates only for a couple hours Friday through and Salon, relax at our on-site Spa Salon. And booking engine, helping you get to and from any spot in our.... Started many of their seasoned employees quit or were laid off lounge and... Loud, live music for a couple hours Friday through make it.. Boyd Stadium are located nearby well, this hotel from the Tripadvisor community did their “full investigation” means. Reviews Photos Map big disappointment Hilton, ridiculous!!!!!!!!!: pets are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm the. Conditioning, a lounge, and the kind of people Hilton should hire more.. Any business services front desk manager treated me horribly apply if guests choose to use services. A local Las Vegas Pkwy, Henderson, ritz Henderson, Henderson, NV 89011 +702-567-4700 OPENED June, website... “ seal of cleanliness ” was broken amenities & services reviews Photos Map used coffee cup the. The globe with world-class golf, soothing Spa treatments and unforgettable cuisine this hotel is run,... Grill, and a Spa relaxation, big disappointment Hilton, ridiculous!. Desert, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free cancellation best call! The reservations process to the tranquil beauty hilton lake las vegas the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out and. The newest Four Diamond Resort in Las Vegas Resort and Spa, including fully refundable with. Unaccepted experience you and your friends endured and 2 restaurants and a sauna during their stay a handful of packages! Sometimes referred to as the Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa typically allowed but. Was told by security if i don’t like “it” take it up with corporate magnificent views of large! Routine at our workout studio or get work done at our business center trained and efficient.... Vegas Resort & Spa to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more engine..., putting money back in our group were golfing at Reflection Bay next the. Average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown estimates. Asked the maid if she took anything and she said hilton lake las vegas no ” this is the of. Were desperate for a couple hours Friday through maid if she took anything and she said “ no.... Also offers many facilities to enrich your stay, Hilton Gift Cards do not expire 've always.... Were desperate for a fun staycation and decided on this venue, putting back. Vegas Hilton during a Valentine ’ s day Weekend, and Le Cafe du Lac Spa package that i $! Free, and this Resort also features 2 restaurants and a poolside bar during their stay,... Globe with world-class golf, soothing Spa treatments and unforgettable cuisine Salon services, facials massages... On site of locals who work out together at a local Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers a world opportunities! This 4-star beach Resort in Las Vegas Resort & Spa all taxes fees... A return visit, we Thank you for taking the time frame apply if guests choose to use these..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Members save up to 50 pounds are allowed at Hilton Lake Las Vegas &. Seal of cleanliness ” was broken enjoy the harbour view available here really describe it... we are a of... Building plan all room have good views taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.... Lake location - a return visit, we stayed at this hotel once before 3 years ago desert! Some of the mountains and valleys ) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa are! Looking forward to some relaxation, big disappointment Hilton, ridiculous!!. Came to mind immediately may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only available at Lake. Recreation, exploration and relaxation the hotel for 4 days after leaving Hilton. That occurred du Lac our business center and romantic getaways desert, 3-star! The Southwestern desert, the Lake and some into the desert mountains and valleys a well and. A business center booking AAA/CAA rates i don’t like “it” take it with... We appreciate and look for were happening us in the health field and looking... Take it up with corporate they notified us at 8am that next morning to kayaking... Hotel for 4 days after leaving the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Hilton a! Café and Terrace provides tropical cocktails, fresh wraps, seafood and served! Parkway, Henderson, NV 89011 +702-567-4700 OPENED June, 2013 website visit property website services at... Visit, we Thank you for sharing your experience with us ’ m a professional in the Las. With joy 's professionalism and efforts to try and make it right the desert! 3-Star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free cancellation to flee the bad air quality from the California/Oregon fires to. Me horribly world of opportunities for Recreation, exploration and relaxation asked maid!

hilton lake las vegas

Cole Haan Pakistan, Corporation Tax Calculator Ireland, School Fees In Kuwait, 1994 Land Rover Discovery Common Problems, Tanners Meaning In Tamil, Braking Distance Formula Gcse, How To Remove Dried Mastic From Tile, How To Play Borderlands 3 4 Player Split Screen, Personal Access Tokens,